When you join us at Independent College, you can expect ongoing support from us on your study and career journey to help you secure the job that you want post graduation.
We have a dedicated Student Services team committed to helping you get that job. We run regular workshops in career development, and we are connected to industries relevant to the courses we offer. Some of the support you will receive includes:
- Advice on general career guidance and development; job searching advice
- CV preparation, cover letter design and interview techniques
- Career seminars
- Guest company presentations
- LinkedIn – effective use and development
- Pubic speaking seminars
- Access to research and company reports through our library
- We hold regular clinic and workshops organised by our Student Services team who are available to meet on a one-to-one basis by appointment.