Explore the fundamentals of business management, from first principles to crisis management. Experienced lecturers provide a comprehensive grounding in the practical management skills, tools, and techniques needed to manage and lead an organisation.
|Course Type: Professional||Accredited by: Independent College|
|Delivery: Online||Fees: Course Fee: €995 – online & recorded|
|Duration: 10 weeks x 3 hours||Location: Independent College|
|NFQ: Not Applicable||Next Intake: October 5th 2022|
- Entry Requirements
- How to Apply
- Aims & Objectives
What is this Course?
Management can be simply defined as the administration and coordination of a set of tasks to achieve a business goal. It is often referred to as the art of getting things done. But within that simple definition lies a myriad of skills, techniques, and methodologies to successfully accomplish organisational objectives across any industry.
What Will Participants Get From This Course?
On this 10-week diploma, participants will learn:
• Fundamental principles of management, leadership styles and organisational structures
• Personal leadership development, managing change, planning structure and techniques
• Principles for successful mentoring, motivation and building high-performing teams
• Effective communication tools, techniques, and skills – interpersonal, organisational and external
• Risk management and tools and methodologies to cater for crisis and challenging events
Assessment for this programme is based on an individual research project (70% weighting) by the end of week 8, and group presentation (30% weighting) in class in week 10.
Successful participants will receive a Professional Diploma in Management and Leadership that is certified by Independent College.
What do you need?
Our Professional Development courses are designed to assist our students gain knowledge and upskill in important selected disciplines and therefore do not have entry perquisite requirements – our Professional Diploma in Management and Leadership is open to all applicants while places are available.
How to Apply?
To apply please click our Apply Now link
For further information please email email@example.com or call (01)8773903